Meadows STEAM Pals
STEAM Pals is a weekly session that promotes STEAM knowledge and literacy by providing high school role models (Big Pals) for art and science activities for ages 7-10 (Little Pals). Big Pals guide Little Pals through the scientific process, lead the scientific inquiry, and help with journaling. Due to the demand for this event, registration will be determined by the lottery.
Register for the waitlist to enter the lottery.
Meadows STEAM Pals is a 10-week series that meets on Wednesdays from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. beginning on Feb. 5, 2020, and ending on Apr. 15, 2020. Meadows STEAM Pals will not meet during spring break (Mar. 25, 2020).
By registering for this series, guardians are agreeing to the following statements:
- I understand that registering for this event places my child on a waitlist and I will be notified via email to confirm my child's registration.
- I am aware of the dates of the program. I will notify the Library well in advance if my child cannot attend because I know that the Big Pals have made a time commitment to my child. I will arrive on time for every session.
- I am aware that if my child misses more than two sessions, that his/her Big Pal will be assigned another Little Pal from the session's waiting list.
- I agree to abide by the Library Rule that “no child under age 11” will be left unattended in the Library. I do not expect either the Big Pal or the Library to be responsible for my child.
Generously sponsored by the Boulder Library Foundation.
Contact: Meadows Library Staff
- Dates & Times:
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Feb 5 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Feb 12 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Feb 19 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Feb 26 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Mar 4 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Mar 11 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Mar 18 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Mar 25 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Apr 1 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Apr 8 2020
4:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday, Apr 15 2020
- Meadows Branch Meeting Room
- Meadows Branch