SBDC - Leveraging the Power of Instagram
With a handful of social media platforms out there how do you choose the best one for your business and how do you make it effective? In this workshop we are going to dig into two of the top business social media choices Instagram and Facebook for Business.
Since you must have a Facebook Business page in order to run a Instagram business account you will need both. Please come with your Instagram and Facebook Business Pages created. Not sure how to do this? Please copy and past the following link into your browser: https://victorycircles.com/instagramsetup
Here are the takeaway’s you will get from this workshop:
- Understand how to integrate your Instagram strategy with website and email marketing to create the all-important social proof.
- Discover the world of #hashtags and decide which ones will work best for your business
- Create shortcuts allowing you to spend just 20 minutes per day on social media
- Develop a giving attitude when it comes to the content you create and elicit engagement from your target audience
- Understand the importance of quality images and gain insights on how to create them using just your phone
Use must have a Facebook Business Page in order to create an Instagram Business account. Please arrive with your Instagram and Facebook Business Pages already created and leave this workshop with a strong understanding of how to grow your following and gain influence in the world of social media.
Speaker: Cheri Ruskus, Victory Circles
Speaker Profile: Cheri Ruskus has been an Entrepreneur in Boulder County since 1985 and a Business Coach since 1999. She has worked with 1,000’s of small business owners in taking a different look at the way they approach marketing in order to fully incorporate today’s modern marketing tools and in the process grow their businesses.
The Colorado Small Business Development Center Network is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA.) The support given by the SBA through such funding does not constitute an expressed or implied endorsement of any of the co-sponsors' or participants' opinions, products or services. The Colorado SBDC is a partnership between the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, the SBA, Colorado's institutions of higher education and local development organizations.
- Tuesday, Sep 18 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Boulder Creek Room
- Main Library